My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 20

Thanksgiving Turkey!


Its two days early, but this year I'm having Thanksgiving at my house (the first time!), so I going to be frantic 'til then. Some how my visions of a small quiet dinner turned into 13 people and a 22 lbs turkey in our small condo, yikes. But I'm excited. And thankful, so thankful for everything that God has blessed me with. I have so much to be grateful for, a wonderful loving husband, amazing family, an awesome roof over my head, and food on my table. And for all of you my friends! Happy Thanksgiving!

And now a Thanksgiving song, as pass down to me by my step-mom Debbie:

I heard Mr. Turkey say,
"Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.
Soon t'wil be Thanksgiving Day.
Gobble. Gobble. Gobble."

But they caught him by the wall,
Stuffed and ate him, wings and all.
So never more will Turkey say,
"
Gobble. Gobble. Gobble."

No comments: