My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 14

More goodies on ebay

I am pleasantly surprised again today, while browsing through the OOAK Dolls>fairies (etc) category. More unique dolls are coming up for auction, and to my delight, selling. Here are some examples:


Grumpy-Chick-Studio
#32 "The Royal Pain"
Artist Sheri Lewis

Sheri's Grumpy Chick have been popping up on ebay for a while now, and are just delightful, hilarious, and grumpy all at the same time.

Click here to view auction




Walker
StudioWillich
Artist Jill Willich

It is great to see a new creation by Jill Willich. Her work always inspires me, and she is dear to my heart, since her tutorials are what brought into the world of doll making.

Click here to view auction



Avarona Milkweed
Artist Coppermouse
A one-of-a-kind 26 inch hand-sculpted paperclay and cloth doll.

I just love this dolls. I have not seen any of this artist work until this lovely fairy, and I delightfully browsed through her blog as some of her past work. Check it out!

Click here to view auction.

No comments: