My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 28

We did it!

Ya, I'm offically Megan Stringfellow. =D Clint and I got back from our honeymoon a few days ago. We just had our Colorado reception yesterday, which was a blast.

The wedding was so wonderful. I am still surprised with how well everything fell together, considering that I was "running the show" so to speak. But everyone who was there keeps telling me that they had such a fun time. I'm so happy. That was really the point, that we throw a big party to celebrate the wedding. =D

I could go on and on, but I don't have the time right now. I will try to get some pictures from those with cameras to put up for everyone to see.

No comments: