My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 28

Change of plans

Well, my grand plans to start this, my first day of full time freelancing with a productive bang have utterly failed. I woke up this morning with a burning throat, and feeling like some one had been beating me up with a baseball bat. The sore throat started yesterday, but has come into full swing today. And all that walking around the Convention Center yesterday didn't help. So I have spent most of the day in bed watching a Stargate marathon while sucking down copious amounts of water (that seem to do little good except sending me to the bathroom every half hour).

I have drug myself out of bed to try to get a little work done this evening. And hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I will post pictures from Comic con tomorrow!

No comments: