My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7

Wendy Froud Workshop

IMG0628

This weekend, I took a three day sculpting class with Wendy Froud. I had an awesome time with the people in the class. Two of my doll making friends (Dawn Schiller and Alyssa/Faerydae) came down and stayed with me and we took the class together. Talk about being able to totally "geek-out" over dolls for a full weekend! Its was very...interesting and frustrating working with a new clay, but I really like the look of it in the end.

Here are some WIP pictures of my doll over the weekend:

IMG0597IMG0625IMG0618
IMG0641

And the finished doll, PANDORA:
She is 16 inches tall, posable, made of FIMO soft.

IMG0658IMG0666IMG0663

And some pictures of Dawn's and Faerydae's dolls:

IMG0633IMG0629

1 comment:

fribbles said...

Megan, Pandora is lovely! I especially love your style of eyes and those sweet freckles!! Am so jealous you got to go to a Froud workshop, you lucky duck!