My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 29

new Art: Come Play with me!

comeplaywithme.jpg
I finished a painting today, called "Come Play with Me!" I painted it in photoshop. I had started this painting quite a while ago, but got stuck on it. On Saturday, I attended my first meeting of the OC Illustrators (the Orange County chapter of SCBWI), and got some great advice on the painting from Bob Singer, a really awesome animator. I just joined SCBWI two weeks ago, and so far, I've been very happy that I have. I would like to attended the summer conference here in LA and sign up for the portfolio review, but I have to figure out how we can afford it. But I think it would be worth every penny.

No comments: