My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 1

October


Well, September is over. Must be a time for an update. How it happened so fast, I will never know. I did not accomplish my major goal for this month, which was to beef up my mailing list, an send out a major mailer. But I am determined to get it done, the postcards are sitting at home, waiting to be addresses. Some how, September was given over to the goddess of domestic labors as I finished unpacking our new home, and getting things set up. But now the fall decorations are all out, and things are very homey, so it is time to get back on track.

In the next week or so, I do want to get the mailer out. I have one commission to finish, and then I will be working on some tutorials and other goodies. Yay!

No comments: