My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 4

New paperclay doll

This is my first attempt at using paperclay. I'm learning a lot in the process, but am really loving it so far. She is a dancer, and will have long red hair...unless she changes her mind. Time worked on her so far, about 4 hours, not counting the two times I had to redo one of her hands.















----------------
Now playing: Aetherium - Base Chakra
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see her finished...Do you know what she is yet? I was thinking like wood elf or nymph...

~susanne

Megan said...

She is an elf, and she is dancing, kinda a ballerina maybe. We'll see.