My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 22

Yay for Disneyland! (Arrrrrrr)

...and for good friends visiting. I did not get anything productive done this weekend, as we had company. Erin, my best friend since 5th grade, and her husband Steve flew out from Maryland to spend the weekend with us. We went to California Adventure, Disneyland, and Huntington beach. Erin had never been to the west coast before, so it was blast showing her the sites. And I was good, I didn't even make her pack.

Moving day is now 18 days away. I have begun packing up the kitchen, so I think we will be eating off paper plates for a while. Also, since Heroes is done for the season (waaaaaa!) we probably will not be having company over again 'til we move, so I don't feel obligated to keep tables free of boxes. So soon the Stringfellow's will be living in a box forest.

No comments: