My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 19

Kaboodle!

I found this nifty new website/service: www.kaboodle.com Its pretty cool! Basically, it collects webpages for you. Any kind of webpage. And you can make lists of them. Create a wishlist (i'm surfing along the web, see something I want, click on the "Add Kaboodle" button on my toolbar, and kabam! its added to my wish list, then returns me right where I left off), make a list of cool website that you can share with people (a favorites list you can access from anywhere!), or even a top picks (great for movies and books and music, even favorite artists). You guys should check it out. My wishlist, my links, my favorite artists.

No comments: