My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 20

When You Wish a Upon a Star...

...you'll get very little sleeeeeeeep.....Sigh. My tablet won't let me get to bed at a descent hour anymore. So sad. But SO fun. And I really feel like I am improving in my art, even in the last week or so. Its really exciting. I made the decision yesterday, that I'm going to start taking part of the Isaac Asimov's Writers and Illustrator of the Future Awards. I a story once my freshmen year, but it really was an awful story. But now I'm going to start submitting my art. And there is a new contest every three months, so I have more chances of actually making it (*cough* ya right). Anyways, its something to keep me entertained.

No comments: