My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 9

Can some one say 'addiction'?

Hello, my name is Megan, and I am addicted to my tablet. Sigh. But really, its not THAT bad. I did mop the floor today, and do dishes, and even pick up the apartment, so it hasn't gotten TOO out of control. And I think I'm making much better stuff since I got the tablet; I perfecting my craft, so that I can make money from it (oh, to make money from it....sigh). Ya, so there. *wonders who she is arguing with.* Having said that, wha-la! Two more pictures for you. Oh, ya. And I changed the colors of my blog. White was old and boring.

Oh, and I would like to give a shout-out to my cus, Cathie, cause she is a good cousin and actually reads my blog regularly (and leaves comments on my pictures), So Cat, these pictures are for you. =)

No comments: