My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 25

My exciting life...

Or not so exciting life. I get up , I work, I come home, I eat, I veg, I sleep, I get up... That's about it. Thrilling, ain't it.

The highlight of last week: Josh and Katie Kenfield's wedding. Katie is a Kenfield now. Whew-who! They got hitched on Saturday at Blessed Sacrament. Now they're off somewhere in Hawaii having the time of their life, I'm sure. Katie look absolutely amazing, of course. And Josh was as handsome as ever. I'm so excited for them, and excited that two more of our friends have taken the plunge.

My other friend Erin got married a few weeks ago. I got some great pictures of her wedding, which hopefully I will have up on my website soon. Her wedding was absolutely beautiful. An autumn wedding on a hilltop surrounded by forest in Maryland is an awesome way to get hitched.

I think now we will have a break of weddings. They seem to come in waves. My sister-in-law is getting married on December 19th in Colorado Springs, so we have a month to rest up.

Blah blah blah, the rest is boring. There, I've updated. Are you happy now?

No comments: