My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://meganstringfellow.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 14

Jingly jingly

Today, two good things happened to make Megan a very happy girl. First good thing: I took my Final for Latin. Yep. Its official. My Latin career is over! *Jumps up and down ecstatically for joy* I cannot tell you how glad I am to be done with that class. It has cause me constant stress for almost a year now. Really. I was wished a "Happy Graduation" by Naomi Lewis herself.

And the second thing to make Megan happy? We officially claimed our apartment today. I have a whole bunch of new keys on my key ring now. It makes much more happy jingly sounds now than it did before. I have to really try hard not to lose them. Two of the key will cost us 100 bucks each to re-key the place if we lose them. So I'd better not lose them. Ugh.

tomorrow my parents are coming with most of our furniture. It is going to be fun trying to fit everything in, and still have it look pretty and appealing. Its so cool, I want to start living there now. But then Liz would get too lonely. I guess I'll just have to wait till after the wedding. Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need decorations ... I can hook you up! www.homeandgardenparty.com :)